Translate

23 Apr 2012

dear friends, be happy when you are single



to my dear friends especially my girlfriends out there
who are having problems with your past and your ex-bf memories
this is some advice, I mean a bit advice to giving you
girls, you've got the power to forget the damn guy
yeah it takes times to forget
ergh I'm sorry
girls are not easily forget but she can forgive
forgetting the past?
YESS YOU CAN
[depends on individulah kan]




hey yoou,
honestly. I am single.
serious sheet don't laughing at me
I am proud to be single till the right time comes
and the status will be change ;)
 
did you like to be single and alone?
woohoo 
such a stupidos question I guess
go ask other single girls out there
what kind of answer you'll get
collect it and make your single girl documentary
not single mother lahhh 
*sigh*

 I don't know what exactly going to be answered
but to me, I am happy with my life
being as daughter of my parents.
yup single daughter.the only one girls in my siblings
being as student,friends,best friends,sister
a lot of my responsibility.
and the most important duty in daily life
 is being ALLAH servant and khalifah in this world
not ready to love someone
I mean yeah....I can love someone but 
hurm someone who can guide me to the right path
and I have a few boy friends who are trying the best to flirt me
and maintain what we have
try harder to open my heart and
 everything they're doing is to make me love with them
and yess, they are my beloved friends I had 
I can choose one of them to be my couple
 or might be another guy outside there 
who are really don't know me before
but in future we become ehem ehem
who knows right
JODOH PERTEMUAN DITANGAN TUHAN
*FATE*

 
See! I am not alone not single actually
coz I have a community who are always do support me
do always care and do love me
and and and
I have my big GOD
ALLAH always helped me in doing everything
of course HE never let you down like people always do
so, don't give up in your life
even your past very bad
ALLAH will give you what you need
not what you want 
be patient
try to be a good one 
sorry again
not try
but
 MUST BE
SHOULD BE
 HAVE TO BE
A GOOD ONE
;)


ALHAMDULILLAH.I AM SO GRATEFUL
 


 You can call me a flirt, but when I'm in a relationship, 
I'm one faithful and loyal person.



 "Don’t change yourself just to make someone love you, be yourself & let the right one fall for you."

Don't mix between my personality and my attitude 
because my personality is ME 
and 
my attitude depends on YOU.

 

psykick kata : Just as the smallest of kindnesses shown can touch someone deeply inside.

kata hati : mak ai,talk too much oh..why you're so serious reading this entry,ahah smile n_n

No comments: